Professional Academic Development & Training
- LGBTQ Resource Center Safe Zone Ally Training
- Getting Students to Go Beyond Google: Collaborating with Librarians to Teach Information Literacy
- Improving Our Students’ Writing and Critical Thinking Skills in Content-Based Classes
- Who is in the Room? Experiences of Underrepresented, First Generation, and Marginalized Students in the College Classroom and on Campus.
- Unpacking Trans* Micro-aggressions: Creating Safe, Inclusive, and Affirming Spaces for Recognizing Trans* and Gender-Creative Students
- Public Speaking for Research Presentation
- LGBTQ Inclusive Pedagogy
- Mentoring Series Workshop: Free Association Teaching Style
- Teaching Beyond the Classroom
- Second Language Acquisition Technology & Theory in Practice
- Stay on Target. Si, oui, ja, da!
- Student Diversity for Inclusive Excellence
- Strategies for Successful Teaching
- Creating Content Course Lesson Plans
- Recitation Teacher’s Training